Thursday, January 31, 2008

The largest spit up ever!


I can't resist sharing this photo and story, one nite in my attemtps to get Ruby to sleep she was just completely over-fed. I handed her to Jason to get a burp out and he laid her down on a pillow, propped up. When she began to make little gurly noises, I asked him to pick her up- he was resting, reading a book in his scrubs from her birth.

Almost immediately the gurling grew- and as I turned to look I saw her make three projectile spit ups right ONTO Jason! We had just changed out sheets from previous spit ups and he actually managed not to get any on our bed! It was amazing and Ruby, coincidentally, felt much better!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! You could only get away with posting that picture because the product came from a cute little munchkin!!