Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fusion.

Hello all. So much going on these days.

The worst: Elida and Ruby are both sick. :( Elida was in the ER for 7 hours last Friday getting IV fluids.. and even a narcotic at one point bcs she was so sickly. Everyone is recovering now..slowly but surely and we're starting to feel like dawn is among us.

The best: J's new job begins next week- thanks to my friend at Ford we got into a new Ford Fusion- Jason's new (and nice!!) commuter vehicle. I love it. And guess what folks, it's been years, but I DROVE A STICK! I actually thought it was kinda fun. But let's see what happens when I have a screaming kid (what? my kids? screaming? I kid.) and have to use my hand to actually drive? :)

We're hoping that Jason will be able to have a couple days of freedom prior to the new job starting up and maybe making this one a long weekend. Other than that.. life goes on. My cousins and their kids are planning a trip here tomorrow so that will be nice and fun and all good stuff!

Will try to post some post-Easter pictures- we didn't take many this weekend bcs Elida was so ill. :( Here comes spring! S

No comments: