Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Trying to work it out...

Ya know how important it is that someone keep the peace in a household? Well.. in an effort to demonstrate how important my request for peace are, I decided that I'd agree to 'try' picasa for photo uploading, storing, cataloguing,etc.. even though I don't care for it. It seemed to make a difference in my dearest of husbands mind, so... I agreed to do it. While also applying the puppy dog eyed logic of: well, if I grant your requests (which clearly means so much to you), then can you please do the following that I have been requesting for five + years..?

Don't get me wrong, there is no complaint here.. honest. I live and breathe and express the gratitude all.the.time.... but... when I see a chance, I take it.

So, the following "blog blips" are just my attempts to upload from Picasa, instead of uploading from blogspot.

I am considering switching my screenname and starting a fresh blog.. I've never really had the time or energy- when I get said time, to really sit and blog, so I haven't, but I know the day is coming when the kids aren't needing my every assistance each time they pee n'such... and again, NOT complaining, just living my life and knowing that it's both work as well as pleasure...

peace.. S

No comments: